CO2 TechnologyWhether for use in connection with painting plastics, manufacturing precision mechatronic products, in electronics or the semiconductor or optical industry, in order to achieve high-quality results in coating, painting, joining or other processes, surfaces need to be free of particles, oils and grease.
CO2 snow cleaning quattroClean™ technology dry - residue-free - selective - environmentally friendly
The patented CO2 snow jet cleaning process allows dry, environmentally friendly, residue-free cleaning of sensitive areas. By using a supersonic cleaning jet, maximum cleaning performance can be achieved with minimum CO2 consumption. These features, as well as the possibility of direct supply with liquid CO2, qualify the process especially for automated applications. The solutions offered are versatile and range from mobile cleaning systems such as the JetWorker to ready-to-install cleaning modules and fully automated production platforms.
CO2 snow cleaning functional principles
- Dissolving of filmy residues (solvent-free)
- Rinsing (increase in volume of approx. 500x during sublimation)
- Embrittlement of the contamination through rapid cooling
- Detachment due to the transmitted forces of pressure and shearing
To our products:
automation Optimal automated solutions and production systems
Together with the option of a direct supply of liquid CO2 these features make the process especially suitable for automated applications. We offer a wide variety of solutions, ranging from portable cleaning systems, such as the JetWorker, through ready-assembled cleaning modules, right up to fully-automated production platforms.
- Both manually usable and highly automated and can be integrated into production (Industrie 4.0)
- Individual extension of existing lines
- Flexibly adaptable to customer wishes and requirements (application, location, process)
- Robotics with image processing systems
- Small parts handling and easy assembly
- Handling and application of foils and flexible parts
To our products: